DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS AT NO COST TO YOU. IT MEANS I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
1. Invite the child to the shelf to bring materials to his/her work area. Name the exercise or material. (Later on, child may ask for a specific presentation.)
2. Show the child how to carry the material and allow him/her to carry it to the work area.
3. Sit in a comfortable position where the child can see what you are doing. Ensure that you have a full view of the class.
4. Focus attention on the child and present the lesson with clarity and precision.
5. Try to complete the presentation without interruption. Encourage the child to repeat the exercise. Any misuse of the material requires firm but gentle intervention immediately and a representation of the exercise another time.